A Paediatric dietitian specifically provides support to ensure babies and children are meeting their nutritional requirements through their daily diets.
They can offer help and dietary treatment for a variety of conditions including;
- General infant feeding and weaning advice
- Feeding difficulties for infants
- Faltering growth
- All food allergies and exclusion diets e.g. Cow’s milk protein allergy
- Gastro-intestinal conditions such as gastro-oesophageal reflux and Coeliac disease
- Fussy / picky eating or food refusal
- Overweight or underweight children
- Vegan or vegetarian diets
- Any other medical condition where dietary manipulation is required.
Paediatric Dietitian, Childhealthy Recommended
Bianca Parau is a Registered Dietitian specialising in paediatric nutrition. With 16 years’ experience, Bianca is passionate about helping children of all ages eat better and develop a healthy attitude towards food whilst meeting their nutritional requirements to sustain optimal growth and development. Bianca specialises in feeding difficulties, food allergy, all gastroenterology conditions, weight management for both underweight and overweight children and chronic conditions.
She works closely with Paediatricians, Paediatric Allergists, Paediatric Gastroenterologists and various paediatric Allied Health Professionals to provide comprehensive multidisciplinary evidence based treatments.
Book your appointment
Clinic, remote appointments and home visits are available daily.
We can always find a time to suit you, so please do ask if you are having difficulty finding a suitable time.